Exhaust Heat Exchanger
4 kW to 240 kW
Converts waste heat from engine exhaust into useable heat
for hot water, space heating and air-conditioning.
- Saves fuel and energy
- Can reduce the generator size by reducing electrical heating and air conditioning loads
- Will typically reduce the exhaust backpressure in most installations thereby improving engine performance
- Reduce exhaust noise
- Counter Flow Spiral Plate heat exchanger technology.
- All 304 stainless steel construction.
- Optional 316 stainless available.
- Water or water/glycol are typical fluids for heat transfer.
- 125 psig maximum fluid working pressure.
- Water pressure drops at various flow rates are typical
- Hydronic floor heating.
- Engine driven carpet, floor, and steam cleaners.
- Space heating with fan coils.
- Eliminates wet exhaust systems for marine generators.
- Provides heat for absorption type air-conditioners.