All Weather Enclosure
for Polar DC Generators
Solar Hybrid Power Systems
Uninterruptible Power Systems
- Perkins 402D-05, 403D-07, 403D-11 with 8000 or 6200 series alternators
- Yanmar 2TNV70, 3TNV70, 3TNV76 with 8000 or 6200 series alternators
- Isuzu 3CB1, 3CA1 with 8000 or 6200 series alternators
- Daihatsu 950P with 8000 or 6200 series alternators
- Kubota 972 with 8000 or 6200 series alternators
In foul weather a generator is needed the most; utility power can be interrupted or the solar and wind power can diminish in capacity. This is the time when telecommunications are needed the most to support emergency services and keep families in contact with each other. Polar’s unique All Weather Enclosure is designed to keep the generator operational in high winds, rain, snow, and extreme temperatures.
Screens and baffles are in place to keep the weather elements out, along with rodents and other animals, who can interfere with the operation of the generator.
Polar’s All Weather Enclosure keeps the generator noise to a minimum. The noise level is dependent on the engine and power level selected. Using our electric radiator, the typical noise level for LPG and natural gas engines is 63 to 68 dBa and for diesel is 65 to 70 dBa, at 7 meters. (Please note that our sets can be as quite as other companies claiming 55 to 60 dBa, as most manufactures tend to exaggerate the noise performance of their generator.)